Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

For some reason, when creating the contact form in the menu and linking it, it comes up aligned towards the left. Please see url I included in the site details on this thread. I have set a custom style called “Contact Content” in the template menu and assigned the contact page to the” full-width” layout since I seem to have a problem with all the other layouts. I basically want to have the contact form actually spread out as it should be on a full-width page, but it is not. How can I do this or what could be wrong?

TomC Moderator

Could you, perhaps, throw together a mock-up screenshot of how you want your Contact page to display?

phylox Friend

I thought this would have been more apparent through the link I posted. Please see screenshot and where I have the red arrow and circle. Everything appears to be pushed to the left as if it’s its going off the sidebar layout.

It should span out so its full page. Does this somewhat help? If not, let me know and I will try and find a simple contact us page form layout on full width type page. I just wasn’t sure if this is an intended look or if there is something screwed up with how I set the template up.

1. contact
    Ninja Lead Moderator

You can try this fix:

+ Create a custom.css file in the templates/ja_nex_t3/css/ folder

+ Open the templates/ja_nex_t3/css/custom.css file and add css rule below:

#t3-content > div.main-content .contact .contact-address {
    margin-left: 10%;
    }

#t3-content > div.main-content .contact #contact-form {
    margin-left: 25%;
    }

phylox Friend

Thank you, this improved the look. I’ll work on adjusting form field lengths.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  phylox 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum