Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hi
    To change the contact page. Open Joomla admin of your site > components > contacts > contact > open the contact item and change the information with your information.
    if you already have a new contact item you can directly change the current contact item from the contact menu item.

Regards

infocubic Friend

I have done, but it is not working , Could you pls help?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Misc info, links and contact these words are language constants and will be changed when you change them from the language file.
    The easy way is to use Joomla language override for it.
    Open Joomla admin Panel > language > content override.
    Now find Misc info the word that you want to change.
    Example: http://prntscr.com/hfsnd5
    Click on it and change it as per needs.
    Do the same for other words 🙂

Regards

infocubic Friend

Hello Pankaj,

I have edited the words, but I’m unable to update the map location.

Please help

Regards
    Nagesh

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The map is coming from JA Google map plugin, You have to open the Map plugin from plugin manager.
    Configure the plugin for your location.
    Now select the checkbox for location in this plugin, and copy the code from code container. And use this code to show map on your contact page.

Regards

infocubic Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Here are the latitude and longitude you can see in the map URL 12.9390663, 77.6274008
    You can put them on Google map plugin and configure it.
    Here is Documentation.

Regards

infocubic Friend

I have done as per the document even before did not update anything… Please check the screenshot.

1. google-plugin
    infocubic Friend

Really it is not worth having premium support subscription, because the replies are too late and not clear also

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    There was an improvement in the template for the map.It seems your site still using older code..
    Kindly share the site super user details in Private reply, I will check and fix it directly on your site.

Regards

infocubic Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The map is showing fine on your site now: http://prntscr.com/icojwk
    For further new question can u open a separate thread for each new issue, It also helps our community members.

Regards

infocubic Friend

I managed to edit default.php in the folder /httpdocs/templates/ja_lawfirm/html/com_contact/contact as below.

<div class="google-map">
    {jamap }

to

<div class="google-map">

{jamap locations='{"location":{"0":"Bangalore"},"latitude":{"0":"12.938993"},"longitude":{"0":"77.629544"},"info":{"0":"Tracebee Media and Communications"}}’ maptype=’normal’ }{/jamap}

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  infocubic 6 years, 2 months ago.

The topic ‘Contact us page’ is closed to new replies.