Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Maybe I am tired but how/where should we set the map at the bottom of the page if the location is not NY? 😉
    I have not found anything in the System – JA Google Map module what is called by the JA Map module.

pavit Moderator

Hi

Edit your Ja google map plugin adding location then add the generated code from the plugin into the map module

Take a look HERE and HERE

pavit Moderator

Hi

Edit your Ja google map plugin adding location then add the generated code from the plugin into the map module

pavit Moderator

Hi

palos Friend

Hi,
    {jamap locations='{“location”:{“0″:””},”latitude”:{“0″:”47.1″},”longitude”:{“0″:”19.2″},”info”:{“0″:””}}’ }{/jamap} still does not helps. Should we use to_location? It was almost foolproof earlier…
    Is this New York hardcoded? Why?

palos Friend

Hi,
    {jamap locations='{“location”:{“0″:””},”latitude”:{“0″:”47.1″},”longitude”:{“0″:”19.2″},”info”:{“0″:””}}’ }{/jamap} still does not helps. Should we use to_location? It was almost foolproof earlier…

palos Friend

Hi,

pavit Moderator

You should add your address into Ja Google Map plugin , then at the bottom of it flag the location and all other services you want showed into your map , you will see the generated code changing everytime you add or remove a service , after you are satisfied you need to copy the generated plugin code into your Module instead of [jamap].

If you are still having problems send me via Private Message a super user account and i will fix it for you

pavit Moderator

You should add your address into Ja Google Map plugin , then at the bottom of it flag the location and all other services you want showed into your map , you will see the generated code changing everytime you add or remove a service , after you are satisfied you need to copy the generated plugin code into your Module instead of [jamap].

If you are still having problems send me via Private Message a super user account and i will fix it for you

pavit Moderator

palos Friend

Thanks Pavit,
    I get it now! …it takes for a while till I start to believe it is forward and not rewind 😉

palos Friend

Thanks Pavit,
    I get it now! …it takes for a while till I start to believe it is forward and not rewind 😉

palos Friend

Thanks Pavit,

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  palos 8 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum