Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Could someone post the code for the contact us settings that appears on the footer menu. I realised that I must have edited it before turning off tiny mice and therefore I have lost the social media icons.

Many thanks

Jim

pavit Moderator

Hi

here the code

<ul class="contact-info">
    <li><i class="fa fa-map-marker"></i> Business Street, 201 Houston, Texas - USA</li>
    <li><i class="fa fa-phone"></i> 262.102.365</li>
    <li><i class="fa fa-envelope"></i> hello@bsnis.com</li>
    </ul>

<div class="addthis_toolbox">
    <a class="addthis_button_facebook_follow" addthis:userid="joomlart"><i class="fa fa-facebook"></i></a>
    <a class="addthis_button_twitter_follow" addthis:userid="joomlart"><i class="fa fa-twitter"></i></a>
    <a class="addthis_button_google_follow" addthis:userid="+joomlart"><i class="fa fa-google-plus"></i></a>
    </div>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="//s7.addthis.com/js/300/addthis_widget.js#pubid=ra-52c4eb2a034cad83"></script>
    <!-- AddThis Follow END -->

Here also the documentation If you need it again

James Weston Friend

Thanks Pavit. Thats just what I was looking for. I know it is the weekend and you guys will be very busy but if you get a chance to look at http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/home-page-slide-show-settings-2/ and offer any solutions it would be much appreciated.

Jim

pavit Moderator

Hi

I sent a PM, did you received it ?

James Weston Friend

ok have done that.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  James Weston 9 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum