Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Is there a phone number I can call to speak with a sales representative?

Hung Dinh Friend

Thanks a lot, I have just sent you an PM

zfarhad2000 Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 6687 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks a lot, I have just sent you an PM</blockquote>

I have a problem in payment, please give me any phone number for talking about this too.

lmelvin Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 6687 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks a lot, I have just sent you an PM</blockquote>

Hi Im having a problem with a template can i get a contact number please :((

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@lmelvin 237248 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Im having a problem with a template can i get a contact number please :((</blockquote>

Hi,

If you have any issues while dealing with our products, please create tickets for those for instant assistance (login to our support system via http://support.joomlart.com using your userID/registered email and password >> then submit tickets).

Our dev team will get back to you within 24hours since the ticket raising up.

Thanks.

lmelvin Friend

ok its been 2 and a half week and my problem is still not revolved. tickets are not use.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@lmelvin 240108 wrote:</em><blockquote>ok its been 2 and a half week and my problem is still not revolved. tickets are not use.</blockquote>

Hi,

I have checked your ticket history and could see that you have raised 6 tickets already and all of them are being serious followed up by our team.

Could you please give me the ticket ID or url where your problem could not be solved for instant check and fix ?

Thanks.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 12 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum