Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi Guys,

I’ve recently updated one of my client’s site to Joomla! 3.5.1. After the update I noticed that the contact page is not working, it loads a white static page with only the the titles ‘Contact’ and ‘Contact Form’.

I then changed the Template for this individual page from JA Orisite to Protostar and the ‘Contact Form’ worked perfectly, however this was another installed theme which I don’t use! Clearly the theme ‘JA Orisite’ is at fault here, please advise!

Regards, Henning

pavit Moderator

Hi there

Ja Orisite template is not yet compatible with Joomla 3.5.1, you should restore a website backup and wait for an official Joomlart template update release for the template.

As you can see from blog announcemements HERE Joomlart templates are in the update phase and new templates blocks will be released in the next days

Henning Friend

Hi Pavit,

Thanks for your response. I will keep an eye out for the Stable Release of JA Orisite that is compatible with Joomla 3.5.1.

Regards,
    Henning

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Henning 8 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum