Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi! Need assistance it getting correct layout for Contact page.

I am using default-content-left layout. When I link a Main Menu item to a Single Contact I am getting wrong layout for the Contact Page: the page ignores left and right margins, the form goes under the module positions in sidebar-2… It looks like a broken template… See the screenshot.

How I can make it take correct position in the mainbody?

pavit Moderator

Hi there

Your website is off-line and there are no screen shots attached to your post

Please share as private reply a temp super user account for your website so we can take a look at it and suggest correct solution.

tarabarsky Friend

It’s strange, I made the attachment to my previous post.

I have opened public access to the website: https://duplicatemahjong.ru/index.php/contacts

I would appreciate if you check it and let me know what is wrong with the layout.

pavit Moderator

Hi there

Remove the module published in sidebar-1 and sidebar-2 position assigned to the contact menu item

then publish module custom-html in position "contact-map" with this code

{jamap disable_scrollwheelzoom='1' }{/jamap}

and add your social links into your contact selected from contact menu item

If you are having problems with it answer to this post as private reply and add your website backend account , i will fix it for you

tarabarsky Friend

The system does not recognize the code {jamap disable_scrollwheelzoom=’1′}{/jamap}
    The editor is switched off, so the module has exactly this line.

In any case, does it mean that with JA_Social II I cannot have modules in sidebar-2? And the contact form could only be full width of the page?

If it is so, I’d better not use Contacts component for this page. I’d rather make an Article and loadposition a contact module or something like this…

pavit Moderator

The system does not recognize the code {jamap disable_scrollwheelzoom=’1′}{/jamap}
    The editor is switched off, so the module has exactly this line.

Do you have the ja google map plugin installed ?

Could you share your backend access details ?

If i cannot look at your website configuration i cannot answer correctly to your questions

tarabarsky Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pavit Moderator

I do not have Google Map plugin installed.

Download it from the Ja Social download page and install it
    then create a custom-html module with code i posted above and publish it in contact-map position and assign it to the contact menu item

Account provided is not a super user account

Best regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum