Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello

Sorry if this is a joomla issue instead of Rochea but may be some one help me.
    On the contact form that opens fromn the main menu when you hit contact us i fill the form and seems to be working fine but i dont receive the emails. I have checked on the administrator and all mail areas and the only email adress is the one i have configured with the domain.

But may this email is configured somewhere else that i dont know

Can somebody help me with this clue?

thanks in advance

the adress is http://caracas.tv/index.php?option=com_contact&Itemid=3

martin

instantinlaw Friend

Hi
    Did you configure an email address in the Joomla configuration?

mdqbarry Friend

Thanks for your try

yes i configuered and email from joomla global settings in mail configuration but it doesnt work .
    I have a doubt about the option send mail or php as you can see in this picture

do you know which one is correct

thanks

M

instantinlaw Friend

Hi
    My set up is PHP mail function, but your web host should be able to tell you which one to use. You can also try checking your host’s FAQs.

instantinlaw Friend

Hi I just noticed that you have an SMTP user and password filled out. If thats the case then you want to use SMTP server. You can try getting rid of the user and password info and choosing no to SMTP auth, and selecting PHP mail function. Thats the way mine is set up. You will also need to add your domain email address in the Mail from field, and make sure you have it set up with your host.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  instantinlaw 16 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum