Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I’ve made my way to start editing my contact page, but a couple of things I’m having trouble with.

First where can I edit the form? I see that the Menu points to a contact, but when I get in there, I can’t see where the I can edit the actual contact form.

Second, when I create a new contact instead of just editing the JA Nuevo one, the Facebook, Twitter, and other links disappear from under the links area on the contact page. What is the source of these and how can I make sure they are pointed to my page as well?

Thanks for the help, I’m a Dreamweaver/Muse user that is making the jump to Joomla and there is a lot to learn…

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi if you want to edit the default contact that comes template .
    go to Joomla admin panel >> components>Contact>>JA Nuevo
    see this >>> http://prntscr.com/55jt1k
    For the social links details go to >> >> components>Contact>>JA Nuevo >>Display and change/add your links
    Check this >> http://prntscr.com/55jt7d

Follow the same settings as in this contact if you are adding new contact user .

Hope it helps

xtra12 Friend

Thanks so much, that worked perfectly for the social links.

How do I change the form itself. I was able to create a new contact with all my information around the page, but the form still only has the standard Name, email, subject entry lines. I would like to customize this. Where can I find its source?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi just replicate the options oj JA Nuevo contact .
    Joomla admin panel >> components>Contact>>JA Nuevo >> options
    and miscellaneous information and contact fields . As i gives screenshot in my previous post .
    let me know if there is any confusion

xtra12 Friend

Thanks for all your help. I figured out how to change that part with my information. I was wanting to know how to change the actual fields for the form where the user inputs information to email to me. Where are the fields for this found so I can add some new fields to it?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi i am not sure what exactly you are asking.
    All the fields are used from the contact component that is core joomla part and if you want to add or change tge fields of core joomla,
    pleased write this issue on joomla forum .
    we can not support for add/modifications in core joomla .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum