Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I have some question about the contact page. I know that the data itselfs comes from the contact, which i can access over components > contacts > contact.. but even after changing the Name of the contact, the masshead title is still “Ja Nuevo” – where does it come from then? i first thought it would be the Name of the contact, but it’s not the case..

similar point ist about how to remove “Links” block from the page.. i tried to set the options, but did not succeed:
    if i look under global configuration > contacts > tab contact > button “Show links” is set to “hide”.. so it comes not from here..
    the same under components > contacts > contacts > contact (formerly named Ja nuevo”) > then tab “display” > “show links” is set to hide also.. but still this block is shown.. why?

other point is – ti’s surely possibly to change the order of the contact data.. where can i do that? must be some ini-file i guess?

Ninja Lead Moderator

+ Ja Nuevo text comes from JA Masshead module and you can change it from Default title, see the screenshot

+ About the order in contact form, you can find and change it from templates/ja_nuevo/html/com_contact/contact/default_address.php file

+ With options Show and Hide the Contact links in Contact form, you can fix with my solution below

Open templates/ja_nuevo/html/com_contact/contact/default.php file

find and change

<!-- Contact links -->
    <?php echo $this->loadTemplate('links'); ?>
    <!-- End contact Links -->

to

<!-- Contact links -->
    <?php if ($this->params->get('show_links')) :
    echo $this->loadTemplate('links');
    endif; ?>
    <!-- End contact Links -->

ilhl Friend

great, thank you very much! exactly as i wanted it!

ilhl Friend

ilhl Friend

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ilhl 8 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum