Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I can’t seem to get my contact form to work properly. It gives an invalid token every time information is entered. I’ve tried to fix folder permissions and everything. Any help would be appreciated.

The site is

http://www.naplesmagician.com/naples-magician-and-illusionist-joey-evans.html

pavit Moderator

Hi

I just tested your contact form and i cannot see errors showed on it

xtra12 Friend

I just tried to submit the form again and it gave me invalid token. Did you try to submit the form?

Here’s what I get when I click submit… I’ve tried from 3 different computers.

1. Invalid
    pavit Moderator

Yes i submitted the form and it worked , invalid token is gaved because you are trying to submit it continously or you are coming from a wrong login page , clean your browser cache and try again after you taked a look at THIS PAGE

Best regards

xtra12 Friend

I’m still getting invalid token even with cleared cache and everything. Also, although you filled in a form, I never got the form emailed to me like it should have been.

It’s been a while since I have had to edit this template, where in the backend is the source of the form? (Like where is the text and the form questions themselves.) I can’t seem to find it.

http://www.naplesmagician.com/naples-magician-and-illusionist-joey-evans.html

pavit Moderator

where in the backend is the source of the form? (Like where is the text and the form questions themselves.) I can’t seem to find it.

/templates/ja_nuevo/html/com_contact/contact/default_form.php

you can use language override feature to change text for example

COM_CONTACT_FORM_LABEL’

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 7 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum