Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I have some questions:

What is the benefit of duplicating a template? Surely if the template needs upgrading at some point, your duplicate will also need upgrading and in that case all the work you have done to it will be lost or broken????

Why, if I have purchased a template, do I not then get access to tutorials on this website which can show me how to effectively and MORE IMPORTANTLY correctly use it or customise it?

I can find no information which explains the difference between LESS to CSS in terms which are easy to grasp. Surely JA doesn’t just sell templates to experienced developers who understand the technical terms?

How do I EASILY find the documentation for how to use the templates, the framework and anything else on the documentation page???? This information appears to be hidden away in obscure links which requires endless searching – not made any easier when the terminology is written by and for developers.

How does Development mode work> What is its purpose?

What is a Theme and how can I use it correctly????

These questions are just the start. I keep finding things I need to know the answers to, and cannot easily find the answers. It’s VERY frustrating.

If someone could assist with some clarification, I’d be grateful. I’ve watched a couple of the videos, but while those explained how to do something, they did not explain WHY it was necessary.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Most of our templates are built with T3 framework which implements Bootstrap so please check out these useful link for more info about all of your above questions:

http://www.t3-framework.org/

http://getbootstrap.com/css/

Let me know if you need further helps.

Regards

clownfish Friend

Still frustrated. This system is a nightmare.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Let me know if there is any part that doesn’t make sense. And provide the credentials of your site so I will help you out.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum