Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Started with a new website and decided to use JA Orisite as default template.
    Installed Joomla 2.5.2 and Virtuemart 2.0.2 (and 2.0.3a and 2.0.3.b). It seemed to work until you want to ADD TO CART or change the number of products you want to order at the product page.
    Changing the template to something else like JA Tiris made the Add to Cart button (and changing the number of products) work again.
    So there is a conflict somewhere on the JA Orisite template.

As this conflict could be from other modules / components i decided to install a fresh copy of joomla and virtuemart. After installing only JA Orisite the add to cart stopped working again.

I have selected another template so i can finish development of that website but eventually want to use JA Orisite.
    So if Joomlart wants to make a template for Virtuemart please solve this conflict first.

TomC Moderator

Thank you for the heads-up. I will escalate this issue to our JA Developers for a more in-depth review.

kernel64 Friend

Thanks guys for updating this template so quickly and make this template the best Joomla / Virtuemart template so far.
    This means the website/webshop I am working on can be put into production within days.

TomC Moderator

<em>@kernel64 307435 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks guys for updating this template so quickly and make this template the best Joomla / Virtuemart template so far.
    This means the website/webshop I am working on can be put into production within days.</blockquote>

So you’ve already checked out the updated JA Orosite demo, I presume? –> http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#joomla…com/ja_orisite

😎

kernel64 Friend

Yep…. and it works 🙂

fanzb Friend

Hi, I just downloaded the template and installed with the quictstart. It seems the Add to Cart Button still doesn’t work. Wondering if the above issue has been fixed with the template available for download?

kernel64 Friend

Hi,
    What you need to do is set the caching right……
    The conflict for adding products to the cart is with Javascript so make sure OPTIMIZE JS is set to NO in the Joomlart Template GLOBAL, Css & Javascript Compress settings.
    Have fun 🙂

fanzb Friend

Thanks. Really apprecaite your quick repsonse and helpful tips. It works perfect!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  fanzb 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum