Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I use Yootheme Template, your component bug with my template.
    Menu no show or/and Ja comment no show under Opera, IE9, Safari
    Ja comment & Menu show under Firefox ^^

I want my menu and jacomment displayed on all browsers.

Link for look : http://www.sebastien-celtalys.fr/site/fr/blogue/30-tourbillon-électrique

regards, 😉

thuanlq Friend

Dear Saturnium,

I debugged on your site and i got the js error as following:

missing ; before statement
    });

/*in the file templates/yoo_vanilla/js/template.js - line 62 */

Please check this file to clear all error.

saturnium Friend

Yes it is me who created this bug to my menu and my template is not deformed when the plug-ins jacomment this load.
    It also requires that I notify you that it does not take comments. Every time he writes the error message “Input a comment” … Min lengt in my config = 3

Captcha does not work, you will be tested. I handed over all normal. You’ll see …

I remain at your disposal.
    Sincerely,

saturnium Friend

I use template blank J3T2 …
    I always had the problem for the function comment.
    I have enabled and disable Plug’ins and it is the language filter which creates problems.

I resolved bug my template. (deformed)
    It is simply the language selector bug of Joomla 1.6

thuanlq Friend

Hi Saturnium,

The problem is due to there are two versions of jQuery included in your site ( 1.4.4 of simple gallery plugin, 1.4.2 of jacomment). Please disable one as following:
    – Open the file “jacomment.php” in the folder “pluginscontentjacomment”, then go to line:

if(!defined('JACOMMENT_GLOBAL_JS')){
    JHTML::script(JURI::root().'components/com_jacomment/asset/js/jquery-1.4.2.js');
    JHTML::script(JURI::root().'components/com_jacomment/asset/js/ja.comment.js');
    JHTML::script(JURI::root().'components/com_jacomment/asset/js/ja.popup.js');
    define('JACOMMENT_GLOBAL_JS', true);
    }

and remove this line code:

JHTML::script(JURI::root().'components/com_jacomment/asset/js/jquery-1.4.2.js');

saturnium Friend

hi Thuanlq,
    I had already made such attempts.
    I even pointed to another Jquery etc. …
    The big worry is that there now can not add commentary and Ja_comment not displayed in IE and Safari / Google Chrome if the language filter is active. My site is bilingual.
    I remain at your disposal … I feel my Ja_business to take. By cons you must fix the problem of language filter, because you can not do anything else with Ja_Comment … When the issue is resolved I would take probably a template here, to avoid conflicts.
    Regards, 🙂

PS: if the template is deformed still, JS scripting of the template are calculated twice. I am a bit stuffed on this one. I do not even understand that there is no official library Jquery in joomla, so that all components work with this library.

If remove this line, Ja_Comment not show.

thuanlq Friend

Hi Sturnium,

This problem is a conflict bug of ja comment. We will update ja comment to fix this problem.

Thanks,

saturnium Friend

Hi thuanlq,

I should hope so lol :laugh:

regards 😉

Paul Massell Friend

I had to turn ja comment off on one of my sites because I could not debug this issue. Thanks for figuring it out. Can you confirm that it has been updated or could you provide me the code/files for the fix?

<em>@thuanlq 223698 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Sturnium,

This problem is a conflict bug of ja comment. We will update ja comment to fix this problem.

Thanks,</blockquote>

nghiatd Friend

Hello,

We can’t load 2 jQuery files in one site because they will conflict.

So if other extension loads jQuery in a JA Comment page too, you must comment the code

in pluginscontentjacommentjacomment.php

<blockquote>I had to turn ja comment off on one of my sites because I could not debug this issue. Thanks for figuring it out. Can you confirm that it has been updated or could you provide me the code/files for the fix?</blockquote>
    Could you please send me your ftp and admin account to fix out this problem in your site?
    You can send me in this link:
    http://support.joomlart.com/index.php?/Tickets/Ticket/View/68169/-1/-1/-1

Best Regards.

jonathanne Friend

I have installed the new 1.7 version and commented out the line. But that did not solve the problem this time.

Using version from another plugin. When I turn the jquery off in that plugin your comments now show appropriately even with the line in you system plugin commented out. In other words, no jquery is on.

Is there another version of jquery turned on somewhere else? Found one in the system plugin. I commented both out and the problem still exists. If the system one is not commented out it still exists.

Only way the page renders properly is if all (known) jquerys are commented out. Last version of Ja Comment only needed the content file version commented out.

my site is http://joomlabeta.cornerstonecubed.com/resources/c-cubeds-articles

Jonathanne

Haven’t heard back about a potential solution. 9-4-11 @5:15 PM EDT

Need jquery to be present in the site.

latino07 Friend

Hi:

A setting to be able to disable jquery from loading could help a lot to solve those kinf of conflicts.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  latino07 12 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum