Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi, I really need your help configuring the portfolio. The demo site works ok and shows a category blog menu type.

While I’ve just began redoing the projects (so the intro images are still missing, this is not a problem), I completed one for a test (called “affaroni.ch”). The intro image does not resize. See http://www.michelebugliaro.com/en/portfolio

From what I could gather, there is a “Sample module” in the portfolio at Home > Portfolio > Sample Module that may use JA Sidenews but in my backend I cannot find it (demo site). I really need your help.

1. Screen-Shot-2014-03-11-at-09.09.43
    michelebugliaro Friend

Update: I reviewed my article settings and made corrections. By using a different resized intro image it works. The original method remains a mystery.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@michelebugliaro 415794 wrote:</em><blockquote>Update: I reviewed my article settings and made corrections. By using a different resized intro image it works. The original method remains a mystery.</blockquote>

It is not necessary to go with that step in JA Sidenews module, as this module automatically resize the image with this order: Full Image, Intro Image, Image included in the content.

Please try again and let me know if it helps.

1. ja_slidenews_image
    michelebugliaro Friend

I’m back. Full image and intro image have the same file (ending with “-full.jpg”, 700 x 477px). Intro images are being resized.

With a portfolio built with intro image though, the sidebar is pushed below mainbody.

Tried 3 o 4 columns, no luck.

Login and go to: http://www.michelebugliaro.com/en/my-projects-portfolio

1. Portfolio-Michele-Bugliaro-Goggia-portfolio-visual-communication-and-design-Ticino-Swi
    Ninja Lead Moderator

<blockquote>With a portfolio built with intro image though, the sidebar is pushed below mainbody.</blockquote>

Did you solve the problem on your site? I see it is working well now, as in this screenshot:

If you still need our help, feel free to post it here.

1. layout_puresite
    michelebugliaro Friend

Solved in the meantime. 🙂 Just a minor issue: I had a left and bottom borders appearing in each intro image. I removed the background for article-image and added one to the hover state.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  michelebugliaro 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum