Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

I think I need some help to configure correctly JA Smashboard.

1. How to setup main menu to order items ? The order setup in backend doesn’t correspond to the order in frontend… I’ve tried several possibilities, differents setup : impossible to make them match. I’ve looked at the documentation (http://www.joomlart.com/documentatio…rd#menu-config).
    2. I love the way the preview of the articles are displayed on frontend with this awesome infinite horizontal scrolling but… I’m looking to display a range of images in preview (one image per article) and on the click, it display the image in a larger size (with the availabiliy to navigate with the arrows. Is there any option to display this ?

Thanks in advance for your help and your answers.

Regards,

Saguaros Moderator

@goustaf:

The order of main menu items should correspond to the order in Menu manager in backend, when I try to change the order in backend: http://prntscr.com/3byx8w , it reflects in frontend: http://prntscr.com/3byxpm

As you can see in home page of this JA Smashboard template, it shows a list of images of featured artilces with infinity scroll. When you click on one of image, it will show up a popup which includes title,image,content of article already. Thought that you can disable text in article and you will have a list of images as you like.

goustaf Friend

Thank you for your message.

1° point –
    Here is my menu configuration in backend :

and the view on frontend :

It’s just impossible to order it on frontend like in backend….:((

2° point –
    I do not want to display basicallly some images in an article, I need to display a gallery for a photographer website.
    I’ve tested several configuration (Joomla articles, K2 items) with differents plugin embeded, etc : no gallery display in the popup. It’s just unbelievable.

By the way, I’m using Joomla since 2007, I’m a webmaster freelancer (affiliate with Joomlart) and I have some knowledges in Joomla extensions development.

1. menuBACK
    2. menuFRONT
    Saguaros Moderator

1. Actually, I see that the order is the same with it in backend. In the frontend, the menu item ‘Accueil’ appears in that position due to the concept of this template, it will display right above the image of article, and we provide the scroll feature for the main menu so that when you mouse scroll over the menu item, you can easily navigate to menu item page without scrolling the whole page.

2. I didn’t mean to add some images in an article, my idea is that each image will belong to one article only and you can hide the intro text + title so that it can show image only.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum