Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am familiar with quicktime installation routine on Joomla. Therefore I was quite confused that the quicktime routine of Purity III failed this time. Investigating the faillure covers that the configuration.php is protected (640) but can be manually uploaded into root.

I did the manual joib but it failled, too. (Error Message: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘class’ (T_CLASS), expecting identifier (T_STRING) in /www/htdocs/w0121059/3ecke/configuration.php on line 2=

So I think that I might have to change chmod for some files or folders. True?

Regards
    Erik

Adam M Moderator

Hi Erik,

Yes, configuration.php must be writable in order to save your settings during installation process, please chmod that file and try again.

eschollenberger Friend

Thank you for your reply. Silly questions: where do I find the configuration.php in my folders and which value should i use in cmod?

Adam M Moderator

Hi,

After connect to your site, you will find configuration.php in root folder (www or public_html). You can choose to chmod configuration.php file to 777 then change it back to 444 when you finish installation.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 9 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum