Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hi

After upgrade a customized template (JA_Business) to the 2.5 version including all used Joomlart extensions I found out that the customizations are gone. To check if it is something that I did wrong I installed the quickstart package for that template in a test environment. After copying the local folder from my customized version the profile and layout don’t show up in the template manager.
    So I made a new layout and profile to check where the information is stored in the folder structure. It appears that the folder structure has changed from the 1.7 version to the 2.5 version. The core and local folder are no longer there. The content of the core folder is put in the template folder itself. The newly made layout and profile are now in the etc and themes folder in the template folder.
    That means that there is no longer a separate folder for the customizations.

Is this on purpose?
    Where should I put the customizations (different styles and overrides)?

This is caused by the new version of the JA T3 Framework plugin. As soon as I roll back that plugin the local folder is once again recognized.

Regards

John

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  gustele 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum