Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    Just to provide with some more help here,

I have just visited your website again and faced that error on Chrome browser:

Warning: fopen(http://www.parcoursalpha.be/alpha-en-belgique/nos-valves-de-priere?task=rss) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error in/homez.10/..../.../fr/modules/mod_super_scroll_rss/mod_super_scroll_rss.phpon line 149
    Error reading RSS data.

That’s on the link that you have mentioned on this forum as non working so i guess now we can find the problem which the RSS module or a misconfiguration on your server ( my guessing is that there is a problem with server configuration ). The second time i tried that with Chrome there was no problem at all.

Also i accessed your website with Mozila and IE 9 and everything works fine now. So what i am asking here is, maybe the problem is resolved by now?

Please take a look at my screen shots for you.

FireFox

IE 9

Chrome

1. parcoursalpha-ff
    2. parcoursalpha-ie
    3. parcoursalpha-chrome
    andrzejmarek Friend

I delete CSS file. It’s all!
    I have no response from Prayer Component site yet.
    And Peoplebook is not updates to 1.7 🙁 Not yet 😉

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  andrzejmarek 12 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum