Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Component not found error 404 on homepage after upgrade of joomla.
    http://ugandawildlife.org/upgrade/
    Other page shows

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/ugandaw6/public_html/upgrade/modules/mod_menu/mod_menu.php on line 20

and

Warning: file_put_contents(/home/ugandaw6/public_html/upgrade): failed to open stream: Is a directory in /home/ugandaw6/public_html/upgrade/libraries/joomla/filesystem/file.php on line 440

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I don’t see that 404 error on homepage of your site now, is it ok now?

For the Notice / Warning messages, it may due to the different PHP version used on your site. You can get rid of them by accessing admin panel > Global Configuration > Server tab and set ‘Error Reporting’ to None.

Regards

muramura Friend

Thanks. Got it. Apparently upgrading the joomla CMS on JA-Teline_V. unpublished the default Home Page.
    I had to go and re-publish it.

Saguaros Moderator

Glad to hear that it’s working now!!

railer Friend

This is not such a simple solution, at least not in my site. Many menu items have been assigned to "Trashed" status on my JA Teline V site. I’m posting separately in a new thread.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  railer 6 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum