Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi @ferike,

Thanks for your report. Could you please let us know what 3rd party extension you are using on the page or what menu type the page is (category blog, article view …) so it will save us time to test the issue from our side.

Regards.

ferike Friend

Thank you for taking your time. It is not a third party extension (but it doesn’t work with them either), it is a default Joomla article page. So it is not created in JA Builder, but since that is the default template, it should have CSS styles for it. It was a problem in previous versions, it was fixed in RC2 and 1.0.0 as I remember, but it is a problem again, unfortunately.

Saguaros Moderator

You can share the login info of your site and tell us how you want it should be so I will take a look.

ferike Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

It’s weird, here is how it looks at my end

Did you try to clean browser’s cache?

1. screenshot-www.gerincservdebrecen.hu-2017-03-27-16-01-54
    ferike Friend

On that page, I have solved it by using a Custom HTML module, instead of an article. This way, I can use it with a default JA Builder page. However, other components like PBBooking (http://www.gerincservdebrecen.hu/new/idopontfoglalas) or Phoca Guestbook (http://www.gerincservdebrecen.hu/new/vendegkonyv) still have these issues where I can’t solve it with modules.

You can clearly see on these pages that the component area is completely outside of any container, and not even the default sans serif font is loaded, like for the rest of the site. So for some reason, JA Builder’s CSS doesn’t get applied to third party components. Please help me with this urgent issue, I’m close to my deadline with this website. Thank you for your help in advance.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can try updating to Pro / Premium membership to be able to edit the content block. I tried to install PBBooking extension and it looks normally:

1. screenshot-localhost-2017-03-28-11-46-13
    2. screenshot-localhost-2017-03-28-11-47-29
    ferike Friend

So third party components are not supported anymore in the free version? But not even the default Joomla components work, like articles, so none of the pages work for me that is not created in JA Builder. I think at least the default CSS should be loaded, and it shouldn’t be outside of the container. Could you please look into this issue for my site?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Try to clear browser’s cache, it’s ok now.

Regards

ferike Friend

Yes, it has been solved, thank you very much!

Could you please briefly explain to me the source of the problem? So I can solve it myself if it occurs anytime in the future.

Saguaros Moderator

We update the tool so users can avoid this kind of issue in the future so don’t worry.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 1 month ago.

The topic ‘Component compatibility has broken’ is closed to new replies.