Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Clicking “Compile LESS to CSS” overwrites /templates/ja_mero/css/custom.css. Is there any way to prevent this from happening?

Stork11 Friend

<em>@clrmedia 356347 wrote:</em><blockquote>Clicking “Compile LESS to CSS” overwrites /templates/ja_mero/css/custom.css. Is there any way to prevent this from happening?</blockquote>
    Hello clrmedia,

I checked on our demo site and didn’t face the problem. “custom.css” file wasn’t overwritten after clicking on “Compile LESS to CSS” button.

Regards.

clrmedia Friend

My fault. I had created a custom.less file, which I now realize should not be done. This file was overwriting custom.css.

Stork11 Friend

<em>@clrmedia 356519 wrote:</em><blockquote>My fault. I had created a custom.less file, which I now realize should not be done. This file was overwriting custom.css.</blockquote>
    Hello clrmedia,

What is the location of custom.less file that you created? Please let me know then I can try to reproduce problem.

Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stork11 11 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum