Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Compile LESS to CSS failed

templates/ja_teline_v/less/off-canvas.less
    File `../../plugins/system/t3/base-bs3/less/off-canvas.less` not found. in anonymous-file-20994.less

website only functions during devt off

1. compile-error
    2. compile-error2
    turtlesoup Friend

Can I edit local/less/variables.less with this kind of error?

Saguaros Moderator

You meant that you edit above variables.less file in local folder and that error appears?

If so, there is something wrong in your custom less code. Kindly try to remove / comment it first and see if problem persists or not

Also try to increase the PHP memory limit in your site as the compiler for less to css need a bit more memory.

Saguaros Moderator

You meant that you edit above variables.less file in local folder and that error appears?

If so, there is something wrong in your custom less code. Kindly try to remove / comment it first and see if problem persists or not

Also try to increase the PHP memory limit in your site as the compiler for less to css need a bit more memory.

turtlesoup Friend

Sorry, I just have to update this 4-month old thread.

It seems I got this problem whenever I place off-canvas.less (as well as megamenu.less) on local .. what I did at that time was edit (original) off-canvas.less and megamenu.less … I just keep my custom copies on a separate folder so I’ll just override it again if I update the template.

(I just don’t try doing this again on the latest template version. Don’t have the time, and just tired.)

Saguaros Moderator

There maybe something wrong with these less files so that it can’t compile.

If problem still occurs again, you can send me these custom less files and I will check for you.

Saguaros Moderator

There maybe something wrong with these less files so that it can’t compile.

If problem still occurs again, you can send me these custom less files and I will check for you.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum