Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Which JA Joomla templates are currently compatible with JomSocial 4.X?

TomC Moderator

<em>@foko 468966 wrote:</em><blockquote>Which JA Joomla templates are currently compatible with JomSocial 4.X?</blockquote>

Well, as JomSocial is a Joomla compatible component, then any template should be compatible
    – provided that it’s based on the same Joomla version that JomSocial 4.x is.

foko Friend

What I meant to say is which JA Joomla template currently has a “JomSocial theme” that is compatible with the new JomSocial 4.X?
    JA Social template has a Jomsocial theme which works good with JomSocial 3.X and below but is now being rejected by the latest JomSocial 4.X.

TomC Moderator

At present, none.

The only JoomlArt template specifically designed/themed for JomSocial is JoomSocial – and the last update was in November 2014.

As I said, if the current core Joomla version for JomSocial 4.x is compatible with any JoomlArt Template based on/updated for the same core Joomla version, then you should be able to integrate the JomSocial component. You will simply need to spend some time styling things to fit your particular template/site theme.

Phill Moderator

The new release of Uber has been themed with JomSocial. Not sure which version it supported though as it is not yet in the docs

TomC Moderator

<em>@phill luckhurst 469250 wrote:</em><blockquote>The new release of Uber has been themed with JomSocial. Not sure which version it supported though as it is not yet in the docs</blockquote>

I stand corrected . . . my bad . . . Thanks Phill !! 😎

Phill Moderator

I’ve had an update from ManhNV, one of the JA Devs, who says the version for Uber is JomSocial 4.0.3.

Phill Moderator

I’ve had an update from ManhNV, one of the JA Devs, who says the version for Uber is JomSocial 4.0.3.

odoylerulez Friend

Just FYI: The current version of JomSocial Pro is now: 4.0.7 as of today: 05 Jun 2015.

odoylerulez Friend

Just FYI: The current version of JomSocial Pro is now: 4.0.7 as of today: 05 Jun 2015.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  odoylerulez 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum