Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Does the T3 templates (Bootstrap 3 – Joomla 3.2) are ready for Hikashop ecommerce, for K2, for kunena forum and for easyBlog?

I need to know this question to buy a subscription.

Thanks,

Regards,
    Jose A.

TomC Moderator

Several of the most recent JA Templates have been designed to be compatible with EasyBlog
    – in some cases, as a replacement for K2.

However, so long as the most current releases of K2 and Hikkashop are compatible with the current/updated Joomla version of the template you’re interested in, the components should be able to be installed and configured accordingly.

jamolina Friend

Thanks Tom for the reply.
    I meant if the templates without any modification were directly support these extensions.
    For example http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#ja_beranis

Thanks,
    Regards,
    Jose A.

TomC Moderator

The same concept as my original response applies . . . you just need to check each element’s current compatibility against the current version of the template you want to use.

After successfully installing the component, it would then just be a matter of styling it to fit the theme of your overall site.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 10 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum