Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

first of all congrats for the awsome work in realizing your Purity III.

I tried to install the Joombri extension in a clean version of Joomla + Purity. Everything got fine but the menu in joombri pages. You can see the differences in the two menus. The “correct” image is a snapshot of a no-joombri page. The “incorrect” one is a snapshot of joombri page.

Hi there,

first of all congrats for the awsome work in realizing your Purity III.

I tried to install the Joombri extension in a clean version of Joomla + Purity. Everything got fine but the top menu in pages involving Joombri modules. You can see the differences in the two menus. The “correct menu” image is a snapshot of a no-joombri page. The “incorrect” one is a snapshot of joombri page.

An insight in the code revealed an anomalous overlapping of instructions in some class, such as the line “text-shadow” in the following snippet, concerning the <li> tag in the top menu of the Joombri pages:

.navbar .nav > li > a {
    float: none;
    padding: 10px 15px;
    color: #777;
    text-decoration: none;
    -->text-shadow: 0px 1px 0px #FFF;
    }

Do you have any suggestions about the solution?
    Thanks in advance

1. correct-menu
    2. incorrect-menu
    Nazario A Friend

@ rsarta,

Maybe the CSS file of the Joombri extension overrides the CSS file of Purity III template. In this case, you can customise CSS for the menu of JoomBri page.

Please create a new file called “custom.css” in the /templates/your_template_name/css/ path, then add this rule:

.navbar .nav li.dropdown > .dropdown-toggle .caret {
    border-bottom-color: #BBE6FF
    border-top-color: #BBE6FF
    }
    .navbar .nav .dropdown-toggle .caret {
    margin-top: -2px;
    }
    .navbar .nav > li > a {
    text-shadow: none;
    }

Let me know how it goes.

allpnay Friend

Sad, but it does not help

Eragon H Friend

@allpnay: Can you share your site URL and temporary admin account by PM, I can have a look.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Eragon H 9 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum