Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

This is a community project – the website aims to create jobs for people in need.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Good one there.

Check the right margins for the login / register links. The forms seems to be getting cut.

let me know if you want to use JA JobBoard component for this site of yours.

Arvind

annaleen Friend

<em>@drarvindc 206976 wrote:</em><blockquote>Good one there.

Check the right margins for the login / register links. The forms seems to be getting cut.

let me know if you want to use JA JobBoard component for this site of yours.

Arvind</blockquote>
    Thank you Arvind for your time.

How do I set the margins?
    Why would the gallery (slideshow) not take JPG but do take jpg? My editor default pic to JPG en then I have to rename them
    I am struggeling to verify site, its a subdomain of Concordia0084 that is already registered.
    I would love to use jobboard, but it is a charity site and our funds are limited. :((

Kind regards
    Annaleen

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<blockquote>How do I set the margins?
    Why would the gallery (slideshow) not take JPG but do take jpg? My editor default pic to JPG en then I have to rename them</blockquote>
    Just raise it as a support post in the Community Plus forum, will request the support to have a look.

<blockquote>I am struggling to verify site, its a subdomain of Concordia0084 that is already registered.</blockquote>
    Its the license verification? I think its not required for sub-domains, you can verify just the main domain.

<blockquote>I would love to use jobboard, but it is a charity site and our funds are limited. :((
    </blockquote>
    Thats, why i said JA can help you there. Thanks to Hung Dinh, JA will give you complimentary copy of JobBoard for your charity site.

Will update your membership for JobBoard component. Make sure you read all the resources about it, its a huge component and you would need to give yourself some time to take control of it.

Arvind

annaleen Friend

You are very kind to offer me Job board for this charity site, I will download it and get it started ASP. :D:cool:

GeoVi Friend

Hi Annaleen, you’ve done another great job here. I’m working with this template now. I like how you used the scroll to link to other articles. That’s clever. You’re very creative and it shows. And kudos to JA for donating JobBoard Component to assist with your nonprofit efforts! How wonderful of them!

annaleen Friend

<em>@GeoVi 212154 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Annaleen, you’ve done another great job here. I’m working with this template now. I like how you used the scroll to link to other articles. That’s clever. You’re very creative and it shows. And kudos to JA for donating JobBoard Component to assist with your nonprofit efforts! How wonderful of them!</blockquote>
    Nice seeing you again on the forum. 🙂 I used mod_myrssreader_scrolling_news for the scroller. I want to use it later for the jobforum because it’s not part of the core Joomla and later I would like to scroll the Jobs.

Yes we are VERY grateful towards Ja for the jobboard, still busy translating to get it up and running for the new year. Hope you are blessed in this coming year!

GeoVi Friend

<em>@annaleen 212206 wrote:</em><blockquote>Nice seeing you again on the forum. 🙂 I used mod_myrssreader_scrolling_news for the scroller. I want to use it later for the jobforum because it’s not part of the core Joomla and later I would like to scroll the Jobs.

Yes we are VERY grateful towards Ja for the jobboard, still busy translating to get it up and running for the new year. Hope you are blessed in this coming year!</blockquote>

Thanks, Annaleen…for the blessings, New Year wishes and mod info! It’s good to see you about, too. A blessed New Year to you. Will send a post via email soon. Take special care and ALL the best with this new ministry. Let me know if I can help in any way.

*hugs*
    Avis

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  GeoVi 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum