Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I first wanted to thank you for your hard work. You have an amazing set of templates available. I love how you use the T3 system and now it has bootstrap integrated, it will be even better.

I am curious though. This template has a theme for Kunena built in. Does it also support Jomsocial or Community Builder? It would be fantastic if it did.

Thanks again!

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Erich,

As long as JomSocial or other Joomla extension supports the same version of joomla along with this JA Mitius template, it will work well with our template. The main point here is that you must use the default theme of JomSocial since, currently, we provide theme for Kunena only.

BTW, thanks for raising this up, when having enough people interested in this, we will know it’s time to create theme for it.

Check out our blog and get updates.

Regards.

erich199 Friend

Hi Saguaros,

Thanks for your fast response. It’s nice to see actual developers responding to user post.

I personally prefer Community Builder. The profiles now support bootstrap, which is a huge bonus for customizing the themes.

Hope to see this support for these components in the future. I’m thrilled you support K2 and Kunena.

Regards,
    Erich

deveshi Friend

<em>@Saguaros 367162 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Erich,

BTW, thanks for raising this up, when having enough people interested in this, we will know it’s time to create theme for it.

</blockquote>

Greetings,

I would also be very interested in a Jomsocial theme being added for the Mitius template. Given the exemplary work of the Mitius template, the native Jomsocial theme feels a bit out of place on the website.

Keep up the hard work 🙂

allenjj Friend

I would echo the support for you to consider adding support for Community builder.

melenuri Friend

I will use jomsocial in mitius. If it have a template it will be great.

phong nam Friend

Hi melenuri,

Thank you for your suggestion. However, I think It will be great too when you can take a look on our JA Social template which contains our theme for JomSocial 3.x and especially this template is also upgraded to our new T3v3 framework that JA Mitius runs on.

The demo: http://joomla-templates.joomlart.com/ja_social/index.php/jomsocial
    Download page: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=503

bigmagic2014 Friend

Can JA Social be modified or adjusted to allow for Community Builder integration?

May not be a custom fit as with Jom Social, but can it be jury rigged for the time being until an actual Community Builder design is created?

BigMagic

Saguaros Moderator

HI BigMagic,

Is there any issue that you face when using CB with JA Social template? Please post it here so that I can help.

And at this moment, we don’t have plan to provide any additional style for CB as Jomsocial component but the template should work with default style of CB.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum