Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I have installed CB, however, when I select an option like register, although the component displays, there is no title/header box, but the little triangle below does show!

Look here.

I have been looking for CSS conflicts, but cannot find one.

Has anyone else experienced/resollved this?

bins Friend

Anyone else have this?

jooservices Friend

Hi
    Would you mind provide a screenshot as explanation ?

Thank you

bins Friend

Screenshot attached.

You can see that the ‘Welcome, please login or register’, ‘Login’ & ‘Register’ have no background ‘bubble.

I assume it might be a css clash, cannot work it out!

1. ironis_cn
    jooservices Friend

Hi
    Because a bit different of CB html structure. And by default this template is not “supported” for CB.
    Please let’s me know how will it should look than i will try to do.

Thank you

bins Friend

All I would like to do is, either, make the headers readable OR have a sqaure header box shown!

TomC Moderator

<em>@bins 291558 wrote:</em><blockquote>All I would like to do is, either, make the headers readable OR have a sqaure header box shown!</blockquote>

The CSS you need to work with/modify to change the font color for that element is within your template.css file
    (within path: /templates/ja_ironis/css/template.css)

at line 89, you should see the following:

h1.componentheading, .componentheading {
    background: url("../images/arrowblue_bg.gif") no-repeat scroll 30px bottom transparent;
    color: #FFFFFF;
    font-size: 175%;
    font-weight: normal;
    line-height: normal;
    margin: -40px 0 0 -40px;
    padding: 0 0 10px;

}

This is the CSS controlling that headline element. Change the “color” property to something darker than white For example, black would be #000000.

Otherwise, I’m thinking – in order to get a background color box – the issue is a module class suffix that you would need to add to the respective Community Builder module for that particular element.

Hope that helps.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum