Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi all
    I installed JA Teline IV, it works good.
    But i dont see comments on news page.

for example: i visited on your demo page news:” How will the Premier League unfold? “
    and then i see news details and some comments AND comments submit formular.

but i dont see on my page..
    how can i do activ comments option on news page?

Thanks for your answer..

HAPPY NEW YEAR….

aman204 Friend

It is Ja-comment-component extension being used in demo site for commenting feature

which is commercial extension from the JAEC Extensions Club so you will have to become JAEC member to download it + other commerical JA extensions 🙂

Special offer
    All current JATC members (1 year standard and 3 months standard) can avail of $ 10 off on JAEC membership.

ILKER YALCIN Friend

Hi Aman204
    Thnaks for your Answer. and I bought JAEC membership (1 year) and downloaded comment extention.
    HOw can install to my JA Teline IV.

i installed JA Teline IV with quick install now , i must install comment extention.
    is there installation quide?

I think i cant do it with installation quide. can you install for me?

thnaks

aman204 Friend

You can install the component from unzipped package of specific extension. Installation process for extension

Then, You can go to plugin titled Content – JA Comment and select menus+categories where you wish the comment system to be shown and click on apply

ILKER YALCIN Friend

i see 4 package in to ja_comment_component.zip WHICH i downloaded:
    1- component -> com_jacomment.v1.0.9.zip
    2-module -> mod_jaclatest_comments.v1.0.0.zip
    3-plugin -> there are many plugin as a zip
    4-quickstart -> I think its not for me

i must install all plugin and component and modul. right?

i am wating for your answer

aman204 Friend

Please install this::

1- component -> com_jacomment.v1.0.9.zip

as it would carry required modules + plugins also 🙂

ILKER YALCIN Friend

Yes . Its okey..
    I have actived some plug in and its ok now.

Thanks you

aman204 Friend

Will it be possible for you to please pm me superadmin details so that I can check in more into configuration settings

Also, Please let me know as to which pages do you wish to mainly have it shown

nghiatd Friend

Dear ilkeryalcin,

Kindly read installation and upgrade guide at :
    http://wiki.joomlart.com/wiki/JA_Comment/Installation_Guides.

akizuki Friend

After getting hold of the named extension, and installing it, how the latest comment will work? Will be there 2 separate latest commennts, one for the news article, one for the K2 items?

<em>@aman204 210886 wrote:</em><blockquote>It is Ja-comment-component extension being used in demo site for commenting feature

which is commercial extension from the JAEC Extensions Club so you will have to become JAEC member to download it + other commerical JA extensions 🙂

Special offer
    All current JATC members (1 year standard and 3 months standard) can avail of $ 10 off on JAEC membership.</blockquote>

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  akizuki 12 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum