Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I apologize if this has been addressed previously, but I cannot find it. I want to put the comments after the K2 item.

I have downloaded installed, and enabled content, and system JA Comment plugins. I have tried both auto and manual control plugin mode. The plugin is enabled for K2. The JA comment component has been installed. I have installed and tried to use the button plugins.

In all that I have read, and nowhere in any of the options do I see anything about the location of the comments. Everything I have tried puts the comments on a second page.

Sorry for being such a basic question, I obviously must be overlooking something, but I am at my wits end. How do I put the comments inline (on the same page as) with the item?

ponchogarage Friend

I see nowhere that I can change the placement of the comments in the plugin or the component. If you select “display comment link” There is a link of the bottom of the K2 item and it goes to a second comment page.

Is it changed in the php or the syle sheets? Where?

ponchogarage Friend

Does this support Php 5.2?

Stork11 Friend

<em>@ponchogarage 319874 wrote:</em><blockquote>I apologize if this has been addressed previously, but I cannot find it. I want to put the comments after the K2 item.

I have downloaded installed, and enabled content, and system JA Comment plugins. I have tried both auto and manual control plugin mode. The plugin is enabled for K2. The JA comment component has been installed. I have installed and tried to use the button plugins.

In all that I have read, and nowhere in any of the options do I see anything about the location of the comments. Everything I have tried puts the comments on a second page.

Sorry for being such a basic question, I obviously must be overlooking something, but I am at my wits end. How do I put the comments inline (on the same page as) with the item?</blockquote>
    Hello ponchogarage,

JA Comment is only display comment form in K2 item details layout. In blog layout, it will be displayed “Add comment” link.

And it supports PHP 5.2 🙂

Best regards.

ponchogarage Friend

I can display the comment under the item when I select the page where I want it by “select menu” but not as “K2 category” in the general setting on the JA Comment plugin.

Is there some reason why it cannot be displayed on the same page when selected by K2 category?

Stork11 Friend

<em>@ponchogarage 321685 wrote:</em><blockquote>I can display the comment under the item when I select the page where I want it by “select menu” but not as “K2 category” in the general setting on the JA Comment plugin.

Is there some reason why it cannot be displayed on the same page when selected by K2 category?</blockquote>
    That’s workflow of JA Comment. Comment form is only displayed in item page. As you can see, K2 comment also does the same.

Regards.

vispeter Friend

Can somebody have a look, I am trying to get JA Comments working in K2 Items, but no link is showing.
    http://www.brigitte-peter.nl login guest, password 11aug2012

Stork11 Friend

<em>@vispeter 323175 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can somebody have a look, I am trying to get JA Comments working in K2 Items, but no link is showing.
    http://www.brigitte-peter.nl login guest, password 11aug2012</blockquote>
    Hello vispeter,

Did you enable “Content – JA Comment” plugin and activate this plugin for K2 component in back-end?

Can you send PM to me with your site information (your site URL, your site admin account) and your FTP account? So I can diagnose this problem.

BTW, please include this forum thread URL in your PM, so I can follow it.

Best regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Stork11 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum