Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

JA Voice is a godsend. It fills a gap one could only address so far through SaS solutions like Uservoice.
    However, without integration with one of the many Joomla commenting systems or a comment system of its own, debating ideas can be a pain.
    From all the 3rd party external commenting systems offered, IntenseDebate (ID)m provides the best experience, but with a major drawback: every message is posted by the username of our account on ID, not by the actual Joomla user who posts.
    It makes keeping track of who wrote what impossible.

Once this shortcoming is solved, JA Voice will certainly be used on several of our community oriented portals.

Superb work.

Hung Dinh Friend

Thank you, we certainly put this into todo list once the stable version is released.

ssingh1234 Friend

Wow, I made a huge mistake. I should have ready everything properly I guess. I didn’t realize that it wouldn’t work with Joomla commenting systems like jomcomment. It’s pointless for me to push everything to an external site especially when I am trying to launch this on an intranet.

At this point, I feel like I have wasted $140 USD. Could you kindly let me know what the ETA of this will be? Or is it possible to get a refund?

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi
    Give me 2 or 3 more days to work with the team and I can come back with an ET.

For the time being, I really see many strong reasons to use SaaS service like Intensedebate & Disqus, they are far more supper than any comment system I have ever seen.

ssingh1234 Friend

Hung Dinh;145286Hi
    Give me 2 or 3 more days to work with the team and I can come back with an ETA.

For the time being, I really see many strong reasons to use SaaS service like Intensedebate & Disqus, they are far more supper than any comment system I have ever seen.

Let me know asap. I am launching our new intranet on Monday and I would love to have a similar tool on there for people to leave feedback!

jimg Friend

bump – any update on this? I also need a non SaaS commenting system solution.

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi Everyone,

JomComment has been supported in the new release.

We will consider to support more comment system if requested

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 14 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum