Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I’ve just installed JA TELINE 4 (before used TELINE 3) and noticed that in JA Teline 4 doesn’t work intense debate comment system. Is it any chance to bring it working..?

Phill Moderator

I have just downloaded and tested intensedebate plugin and it appears to be working well. What problems are you experiencing?

stinger2010 Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 213299 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have just downloaded and tested intensedebate plugin and it appears to be working well. What problems are you experiencing?</blockquote>

Simply, after installing Ja Teline 4 Intense Debate doesn’t load.
    From where did you download plugin?

Phill Moderator

From the JA website (we have our own plugin). If you are using a third party plugin then please tell us what is is and where you got it and we can take a look and see why it is failing.

stinger2010 Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 213312 wrote:</em><blockquote>From the JA website (we have our own plugin). If you are using a third party plugin then please tell us what is is and where you got it and we can take a look and see why it is failing.</blockquote>

I’m using JA comment plugin which provided with Teline 3 template package.

Neither Intense Debate nor Disqus work when i installed TELINE 4.
    Also, JComment doesnt work (visitors can’t apply comments).

Phill Moderator

I have just installed JComment on my install of T4 and it all appears to be working as expected. There must be something else going on on your system preventing these plugins from working. Please raise a support ticket including an admin logon and link etc so we can take a look.

stinger2010 Friend

I have disabled Optimize JS option in Template Manager and the problem was gone.

Phill Moderator

Well done on finding it. I have tested on my system and it is working with JS on so it may be that something else is innerfeering with your scripts. If multiple instances of jquery for instance are loaded it causes problems. Remember, you can exclude files from the optimization. If you can work out which are causing issues just add them to the list.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum