Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Is the Comment / Rating plugin that is incorporated in the JM Fabian template available for use with JA templates? If so, how can it be downloaded (i.e. obtained)?

Anonymous Moderator

Hi there,

<blockquote>Is the Comment / Rating plugin that is incorporated in the JM Fabian template available for use with JA templates? If so, how can it be downloaded (i.e. obtained)?</blockquote>

JA Comment plugin is incorporated into some JA Joomla templates like JA Teline III and you can get this if you are a JATC standard member or JA developer membership

The plugin is also offered within the portfolio of JAEC extensions club, you can subscribe to JAEC membership for this.

JM Fabian works on Magento platform and does not support JA Comment (Joomla extensions ) at all.

mzaf Friend

Thanks for your kind assistance. Perhaps I mis-labeled the feature I was inquiring about … but this is what I was intrested in (which I saw in the JM Fabian template and looked like part of the “Comments” feature). So, my question remains – is it possible to use that feature in JA templates, and if so – how?

1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars
    Quality
    Value
    Price

Amazing … its been 4 days (over 96 hours, i received a support ticket), over 140 paying customers viewed this question which means there is an interest by a substantial number of paying customers in this topic, and yet I have not received a valid response from Joomlart – mind buggling that they can get away with such inadequate customer service!!! come-on Joomlart – is it going to take more then 10 seconds to respond to this simple question? i’ve been a paying member for 2 years – don’t i deserve for a simple answer?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mzaf 14 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum