Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

this is my 3rd time instaling JA comments…

it worked perfectly on other sites ive designed…but i tried to slip it into MyBlog Component

on a site im doing and it shows the share buttons….but not the comment box …any ideas?

nghiatd Friend

Hello,

In order to diagnose the issue further, please provide us with your site admin access, FTP access information by updating in this ticket:
    http://support.joomlart.com/index.php?/Tickets/Ticket/View/64399/-1/-1/-1

For information on best security practices, and frequently asked questions about sharing access with JoomlArt support, kindly refer to the knowledgebase article at: http://support.joomlart.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/3/0/providing-joomlart-with-access-to-your-site-or-server

Best Regards

thekid Friend

I’m having the same problem in my site, but only in IE. Chrome and Firefox work fine.

Stork11 Friend

Hello thekid,

In order to diagnose the issue further, please provide us with your site admin access, FTP access information by sending me a private message.

Best regards.

cjmicro Friend

I am having same problem here, seems to have started after upgrading to Joomla 1.5.23, if that helps.

Will submit ticket.

cjmicro Friend

Update: I upgraded joomla to 1.5.23 on another site with jacomment and did not have this problem. I sent a ticket, waiting for reply. Thank you, Cheryl

thekid Friend

I’m having this problem in Joomla 1.6

cjmicro Friend

Mine seems to be working now. Not sure if they fixed it, but all of a sudden (we did clear cache) it seems back to normal!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  cjmicro 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum