Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

We did not receive an email that a comment was posted, even though it is set to send email in the backend. then I went to front end logged in as admin and approved the comment, and the poster received an email saying it was UNapproved!!

Please help, site is http://www.foxhuntinglife.com user fhl pw norman to load the page

Thank you,
    Cheryl

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@cjmicro 175662 wrote:</em><blockquote>We did not receive an email that a comment was posted, even though it is set to send email in the backend. then I went to front end logged in as admin and approved the comment, and the poster received an email saying it was UNapproved!!

Please help, site is http://www.foxhuntinglife.com user fhl pw norman to load the page

Thank you,
    Cheryl</blockquote>

Hi Cjmicro,

Just to let you know that we are investigating your issue and it takes a little bit of time to fix this. I will inform you right after getting it solved. Thanks for your patience.

Sincerely,

Manos Moderator

I have the same problem, do you have an update about this ?

cjmicro Friend

I believe installing the most recent upgrade to ja-comment helped. Then I was able to unpublish any emails we don’t want sending out.

Cheryl

Manos Moderator

Well if you are not sending email for aproval yes maybe i didn’t try this solution but i want to send emails on aproval or non aproval.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@cjmicro 178031 wrote:</em><blockquote>I believe installing the most recent upgrade to ja-comment helped. Then I was able to unpublish any emails we don’t want sending out.

Cheryl</blockquote>

Hi Cjmicro,

That’s the solution.

Feel free to let me know for any help.

Manos Moderator

I have also noticed that in the emails there is a problem with the enconding, althgough i have checked that all my tables are in UTF8 collation

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@pascm 178414 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have also noticed that in the emails there is a problem with the enconding, althgough i have checked that all my tables are in UTF8 collation</blockquote>

Hi Pascm,

Just to let you know that we are investigating your issue. Please keep on hold and I will inform you right after getting more information.

Really appreciate your patience.

Manos Moderator

Thanks! I will wait.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi Cjmicro,

Thanks for your great patience.

In the meantime, it would be much easier if you could send me your error email for further investigation.

Manos Moderator

Sorry is this for me ?

atticus Friend

I am having the same issue. When a comment is approved, the email sent to the poster said that the comment is unapproved. Posting comments is only available to members within the ministry, so I solved the problem, temporarily, by editing the unapproved email template.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@atticus 181777 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am having the same issue. When a comment is approved, the email sent to the poster said that the comment is unapproved. Posting comments is only available to members within the ministry, so I solved the problem, temporarily, by editing the unapproved email template.</blockquote>

Hi Atticus,

There is an email titled “Confirmation sent to new comment creator – In cases where admin approval is Required” When you select “Admin need to approve new comment”

There is an email titled “Confirmation sent to new comment creator – In cases where admin approval is NOT required” after a new comment is posted When “Admin need to approve new comment” is not selected.

If your site does not work incorrectly, give me your url, admin account, ftp ,ftp account for closer look.

mmckeen Friend

I am having the same issue … when I APPROVE a comment the email says it was NOT APPROVED…

nghiatd Friend

Dear mmckeen,

It would be much better for us to test jacomment email system in your site, please provide me your admin account?
    You can send me your information via link:
    http://support.joomlart.com/index.php?/Tickets/Ticket/View/61266/-1/-1/-1

Best Regards.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  nghiatd 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum