Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

1. Limit gallery to 4:
    Edit display.class.php (componentscom_rsgallery2templatesja_semantic folder)
    Search this line:

$limit = rsgInstance::getInt( 'limit', $rsgConfig->get('galcountNrs') );
    Change to

$limit = 4;

Sherlock Friend

About remove vertical extra space inside the 2 columns: I think you must have description in each gallery have same length

Sherlock Friend

Or maybe , you can fix leght of string will show at that page
    Edit gallery.php

<?php echo stripcslashes($kid->description);?>
    Change to

<?php
    if (strlen($kid->description)<20){
    echo stripcslashes($kid->description);
    } else {

echo substr(stripcslashes($kid->description),0,20).'...';
    }
    ?>

You can change 20 as you want

gaygiorgia Friend

1) to obtain only 4 albums gallery showed i’ve changed:
    at first into gallery.php
    [PHP]$_limit = $database->loadResult();[/PHP]
    into
    [PHP]$_limit = 4;[/PHP]
    then in display.class.php
    [PHP]$limit = rsgInstance::getInt( ‘limit’, $rsgConfig->get(‘galcountNrs’) );[/PHP]
    to
    [PHP]$limit = 4;[/PHP]
    and i’ve 5 album gallery yet…

and about descriptions:
    i’ve applied your code but is it totally unusefull… it is good, instead, if i have an output like ja_news module, in which the two columns are indipendent each others…

gaygiorgia Friend

a perfect display should be this:

1. RSGALLERY2
    gaygiorgia Friend

oh, obviously let me now if u need superadmin account or ftp upload rights, and i’ll pm it to you.

gaygiorgia Friend

are you working on it nguoiabcd?

Sherlock Friend

Hi,
    Can you please PM me your site admin account as well as FPT account? Without investigating into the codes, I am afraid that we can not provide any solution

gaygiorgia Friend

<em>@nguoiabcd 76479 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    Can you please PM me your site admin account as well as FPT account? Without investigating into the codes, I am afraid that we can not provide any solution</blockquote>
    infos sent.
    ftp rights + superadmin login to test site 😉

gaygiorgia Friend

<em>@nguoiabcd 76479 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    Can you please PM me your site admin account as well as FPT account? Without investigating into the codes, I am afraid that we can not provide any solution</blockquote>
    how it goes on? 🙂

Sherlock Friend

Hi
    You used a module(mod_insert) to load RSgallery 2, seem it don’t run with my posts, if you try with component, you see that work

gaygiorgia Friend

<em>@nguoiabcd 76907 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    You used a module(mod_insert) to load RSgallery 2, seem it don’t run with my posts, if you try with component, you see that work</blockquote>
    how to get Rsgallery 2 into user 7 if i do not use mod_insert?
    i’ve to choose between rsgallery2 or com_component. itherwise i’ve to use a link.

i need to have ja_news and rsgallery2 showed togheter in homepage.

gaygiorgia Friend

Are u trying to get time?

u have perfectly understood what i need. why u continue to avoid my direct questions without a direct solution?

Sherlock Friend

Hi
    you should show Rs gallery at body of template, not at user 7 as you want

gaygiorgia Friend

<em>@nguoiabcd 77317 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    you should show Rs gallery at body of template, not at user 7 as you want</blockquote>
    ok i know that normally if i would see rsgallery in frontpage, i should set home to rsgallery as default.
    but there is any other method to show both rsgallery and ja_news module togheter if i digit “www.mysite.maindomain”?
    i’ve tried to find out a way here:
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-to-show-directly-an-rsgallery2-from-avianii/

there is any other method, or any other images gallery which permits to show (perhaps with a dedicated module) a images gallery togheter with ja_news?

if no, how can i move to obtain it?
    manual html custom module which link with an image to every single gallery? (this should be last option i hope…)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

This topic contains 30 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  gaygiorgia 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum