Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi.

I have posted in other thread because I thought that the problem was another one.

I have discovered that the template makes me a column configuration that I can’t edit.

It makes 2 primary and then it makes two columns, I tried to edit through k2 but I can’t..

Now, trying to edit category layout from joomla, I dioscovered that I can’t too.

There is any template configuration that not allows me to edit column configuration.

Could anyone response me how I change this for let me decide how many columns I want to show? the category config doesn’t save my selectoin and always show the same config.

need some help please!!!!!

davidsg3 Friend

<em>@davidsg3 298442 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi.

I have posted in other thread because I thought that the problem was another one.

I have discovered that the template makes me a column configuration that I can’t edit.

It makes 2 primary and then it makes two columns, I tried to edit through k2 but I can’t..

Now, trying to edit category layout from joomla, I dioscovered that I can’t too.

There is any template configuration that not allows me to edit column configuration.

Could anyone response me how I change this for let me decide how many columns I want to show? the category config doesn’t save my selectoin and always show the same config.

need some help please!!!!!</blockquote>

it seems that column edition its blocked. no changes shown when try to edit.

where I have to go to change it? or where to go to activate or disactivate parameters to permit column edition?

Thanks!

vsjuk Friend

PLease, a Screenshot of what you have and what you want

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  vsjuk 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum