Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I use the Kranos-Template. In the backend at the Template-Menue I deleted all themes except the “blue” and “blue_light”. Now I want to change my Coulors on my Page and would like to use the “red” and “red-light” Theme. How can I get them back in the Template-Menue at the Backende? All Kranos-Themes are still in the /html/templates/ja_kranos/themes. I tried to rename them, but this don’t work.

Thanks for your help

pavit Moderator

Hi

Could you send me a Private Message with a temp super user account ?

In this way i can better check what’s happening on your site.

pavit Moderator

Hi

You can do in this way to solve your problem

In this folder templatesja_kranosthemes you have all the folders with the theme name

Zip every folder in way that you will have red.zip,pink.zip, orange.zip etc etc after go to template manager – -Ja-Kranos — THEME tab and at the bottom you have the button to upload new themes select one at once the zipped files and upload the Theme

That’s all

Regards

Ralf Spoerer Friend

Thanks for your help.

I copied the complete red-folder to my harddrive an created a Zip-File. When I tried to install it in the template-manager in the theme-section, I got the message: “The required file info.xml was not found!” Any idea what I can do?

Thanks – Ralf

pavit Moderator

Hi

I installed again the themes in your Template Fotobude

Please check it

Ralf Spoerer Friend

Well DONE !!!

Thanks a lot. Now I have the new Logo and the red template – that looks perfect!!

Great JOB !!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ralf Spoerer 11 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum