Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I have all three style images uploaded. I tested in browser and they show up:

example: http://www.mintyfilling.com//templates/ja_erica/images/style2/topsl.gif

Yet, when a different color scheme is selected, nothing happens. Caching is set to off as well so I know that is not the problem.

Any suggestions?

Thank you so much!

laurelrose Friend

I forgot to mention – works in FireFox, but not Explorer.

sidewalk Friend

same problem here

kane357 Friend

Wow im finding these templates very hard o work with, i cant get the banner to come up like the demo. Wtf?

mj1256 Friend

are you creating a whole new color scheme?
    are you going to let the user select colors, or are you going to set one as default and disable the color tool?

install firebug in firefox and this will help you find all of the files and css entries that need to be changed. It will show you the current colors and graphics in use just by hovering over them in the css files.(you’ll have to figure out how to use firebug yourself)
    You do have to make changes in the css file
    /templates/ja_erica/css/

upload you new graphics to the templates/ja_erica/images/ directory and the style directories within it

you also need to make changes in the menu directories for whichever on you chose

if you are changing the menu colors you need to find this in the template_css.css
    #active_menu {
    color:#024AEB;
    font-weight:bold;

and change the color there, I went with a dark blue color,, but then to get the dark blue to work I also needed to change theser file in the erica images directory
    mainnav right and left as well as navpanel active.

I know that if your not used to css it can be quite a learning curve, but once you get it it really does make things alot easier, and css is not going away.

I hope this helped

mj1256 Friend

kane357 — what banner are you trying to get to work? What is the issue?

Sherlock Friend

Hi
    Do you have any successful ?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 15 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum