Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I don’t see how to view the color options for this template. I do remember there was a gray color- wood background but I don’t see how to view the color in the demo. Any chance to see it?

TomC Moderator

The color variations appear to be Default, Cyan and Green.

I’m thinking that these may only be “switchable” in the backend …. though you could try using the “Demo Builder” to take a look.

TomC Moderator

Okay, I was partially correct and partially incorrect . . .

I WAS CORRECT
    in that you can change the color variation within the Template Manager in the back end – and that you can play around with it using the “Demo Builder” option.

I WAS INCORRECT
    in listing what I thought were the color variations … there IS a “Red” option – with a kind of grey “stone/wood” background – which I believe is what you were looking for.

Hope that helps !!!

😎

sbaldwin Friend

Hi Tom,
    Thanks for your help, however I’m having a hard time getting the Demo Builder to work. I used a different email other then my account email and never recived anything. Should I be using my account email? Also what do I type in for the URL field? Maybe that was the problem?

Also I downloaded the PSD Source file to create a “mockup” for a potenial client as this is what I typically do with using some of their photos etc. For some reason when I open the PSD source file I only see the “background” main image and no photos or menu bar…nothing. Just the serch feild and a Ja Galena near the bottom and a grunge layer or two. I turned on all the layers and still don’t see it the wood panel or menu/photos.

I recently downloaded a newer template source file and it had all the elements for the home page in layers so I could create a mockup, so I know it’s not Photoshop.

Hmmm not having much luck . You had no problem with demo? How long does it take to get a email? Any chance to send a working PSD file that has more than just the background? Thanks for yuor help!

sbaldwin Friend

Hey Tom,

How did you see the grey-wood w/red? Is it on the Live Demo somewhere? Maybe I missed how to change the Live Demo color. Thanks.

TomC Moderator

<em>@sbaldwin 258500 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hey Tom,

How did you see the grey-wood w/red? Is it on the Live Demo somewhere? Maybe I missed how to change the Live Demo color. Thanks.</blockquote>
    What I did was use the JA Demo Builder.

When you bring up the demo of the template, you should see a tab to the left on your screen that says “Demo Builder.” What this does is sets up a temporary working site for you (for 24 Hrs) on the JA servers – so you can tinker around with the template prior to committing to anything.

When I did this, I went into the Template Manager in the Administration Backend – where you can select the color theme to use.
    I selected “Red” and got the dark grey stone/wood looking background with the red typography.

Yes, try using the same email you used for your account – though it really shouldn’t make a difference.
    (might want to check your spam folder too in your email client – just in case).

Let me know if you continue to have issues – we’ll see what we can do.

😀

sbaldwin Friend

Hi Tom,
    Thanks for all of your help. I’m still not getting an email. I tried two different emails (on different servers) and checked my spam folder. I will send you one of the emails via PM if you could check. It says it’s processesing but I never get an email.

TomC Moderator

Well, I’m not certain why you’re not receiving your email for the Demo Builder – but to save you some grief, I used the Demo Builder myself and took some screenshots for you . . . . .

Hope this helps. 🙂

1. galena2
    2. galena3
    3. galena1
    sbaldwin Friend

Thanks for doing that! I have a support ticket in about the demo builder. Not sure why it does not work… :confused:

TomC Moderator

<em>@sbaldwin 258738 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks for doing that! I have a support ticket in about the demo builder. Not sure why it does not work… :confused:</blockquote>
    You’re most welcome . . . Hope the images assist in your decision about utilizing the template.

🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 12 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum