Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Nice template, really! But I thought it needs a bit more color. and gave it a try to have it in blue..

How is this to understand: “JA Justicia comes with 5 color options ….” I checked out the source files, but there are just default, red and green colors. Did I miss something out?

JA SliderGallery
    I Installed the module and published it to the Module position “slideshow”, that I added.
    I presume this is ok, since this and newslight, are the only new positions. in the upper part of the index.php.
    Unfortunately it ddin’t work.I s there anything else to consider?

Thanx Blix@

diotima Friend

You need to also configure and publish the NewsLight module. Otherwise the slideshow module won’t show up. Newslight also needs a module position.

abseve Friend

the left direction gif don’t show up at the bottom , it shows the text “left direction” the right side got the side arrows the left is missing.

creative_cow Friend

yes the template it sould be in more colors…

I also have the problem with the left arrow in the slider… I can’t see it, just a word says “Left direction”

Can someone help!!!

schase Friend

<em>@creative_cow 27863 wrote:</em><blockquote>I also have the problem with the left arrow in the slider… I can’t see it, just a word says “Left direction”

Can someone help!!!</blockquote>

LOL, again? There was the same problem in JA Koniga!

lehoai Friend

You can go to live demo of ja_justicia in joomlart.com and save image re-left.gif. Then you copy to the folder modules/mod_ja_slidegallery you will see this image.
    And about the slidegallery and ja_newslight, they olny display when both of them are published.

Thanks for reading and goodlucks

palooka Friend

I have a strange problem with slideshow which can be seen here:

http://www.js2design.com

There’s an anchor error. Anyone else get the same problem?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  palooka 16 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum