Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 62 total)
  • Author

<em>@Wall Crasher 411197 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Mark,

Please provide a screenshot of logo that you want to get (you can draw it via any paint tool, e.x photoshop)

And also PM me your site’s ftp/admin information, I will try to help you out

Regards</blockquote>

Hi Wall Crasher,
    Many thanks for your kind reply.
    My plan for the moment is simply to use the same text style as the top menus (which is League Gothic Regular, I believe) with the words Welcome to the Portugal Travel Guide. My site’s URL is portugaltravelguide.com.
    Could you talk me through the process?
    I’ll try to tackle the full-blown logo issue at a later stage once my blood pressure has calmed down a bit ;).
    Best regards,
    Mark

markwilliam Friend

hi Ibewguy,
    Thanks for your idea.
    I already have a corner stamp running on the right-hand side, but it could work putting another one on the left-hand side I suppose.
    I’ll give it a whirl and see how it comes out.
    Thanks and best regards,
    Mark

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi mark,

I do not really know how the logo displays. I have tried to show the site name.

Please add these css rules to the end of templates/ja_wall/themes/retro/css/theme.css

#logo h1 a {
    text-indent: 0;
    font-size: 18px;
    line-height: 22px;
    margin: 4px 0 0 4px;
    height: auto;
    }
    @media only screen and (max-width:719px) {
    #logo h1 a {
    font-size: 18px;
    line-height: 22px;
    margin: 0 auto;
    background: none;
    }
    }

Hope it helps.

markwilliam Friend

Hi Wall Crasher,

Yes, it helped, thanks.

The words Portugal Travel Guide (portugaltravelguide.com) now appear where the Wall lettering used to be.

Now I would like to change the font to League Gothic Regular in capital letters to be in unison with the other Top Menu titles. How do I do this?

And how do I change the colour of the Portugal Travel Guide wording to be in the same cool green colour as the Home top menu title?

Many thanks once again for all your kind help.

Best regards,

Mark

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi Mark,

Please replace the code above with this one:

#logo h1 a {
    font-size: 23px;
    line-height: 23px;
    margin: 4px 0 0 4px;
    font-family: 'LeagueGothicRegular', sans-serif;
    color: #9fc37b
    } @media only screen and (max-width:719px) {
    #logo h1 a {
    margin: 0 auto;
    background: none;
    }
    }

Hope it helps.

markwilliam Friend

hi Wall Crasher,

Your suggestion worked a treat, once again.

Just one thing, I would like to have Portugal on the top line and Travel Guide on the second line. Any ideas on how I might make that happen?

With my best regards and many thanks,

Mark William

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi Mark,

You can modify the css rule as follows:

#logo h1 a {
    margin: 4px 0 0 14px;
    font-family: 'LeagueGothicRegular', sans-serif;
    color: #9fc37b;
    width: 90px;
    }

Hope it helps.

markwilliam Friend

Brilliant!
    Thanks Wall Crasher.
    Eventually I’ll get around to putting a logo on there, but for now the text will have to do.
    Cheers,
    Mark William

cheapwebz Friend

Hi there,

Hoping someone can help me I have followed several instructions to basically make the space larger for my logo and I can do it whooooo lol but then when it comes to the logo is still showing s small,

http://1072871297.8155540.temp.prositehosting.co.uk/

I have reset everything back to normal if some one can help would be great

Hayden A Friend

@cheapwebz,
    Please add these css rules to the end of the templates/ja_wall/themes/iwall/css/theme.css file:

<blockquote>.logo-image h1 {
    margin-top: 0;
    margin-bottom:0;
    }
    .logo-image h1 a {
    width: 117px;
    height: 56px;
    }
    @media only screen and (max-width:980px) {
    #header #logo h1 a {
    background-size: 90% auto;
    width: 100%;
    }
    }</blockquote>

cheapwebz Friend

Hi Thanks for this I will get this done and fingers crossed all is good, last question on the wall is there anyway I can display just two roles of tiles rather than unlimited ? I have looked into the modules and can’t see any functions.

Hayden A Friend

@cheapwebz,
    I am sorry for not getting your points. It would be awesome if you can possibly a screenshot with detailed explanation. I am happy to help you out.

cheapwebz Friend

Hi buddy thanks for your support, so on the screen shot you will see the first lot of tiles basically I want two rows of tiles and thats it so if you look at the second screen shot I don’t want it to keep loading tiles i just want the front page in effect to have two lots of tiles e.g. hot ones i put on then they click on the left to view all tiles in that categories

1. Screen-Shot-2014-03-12-at-16.43.46
    2. Screen-Shot-2014-03-12-at-16.44.47
    Hayden A Friend

<blockquote>Hi buddy thanks for your support, so on the screen shot you will see the first lot of tiles basically I want two rows of tiles</blockquote>
    I need to debug directly on your site, please PM me url, admin and ftp credentials of your site

<blockquote> I don’t want it to keep loading tiles i just want the front page in effect to have two lots of tiles e.g</blockquote>
    Simply open the file languageen-GBen-GB.tpl_ja_wall.ini, change this text or leave it empty “”.
    [PHP]TPL_LOADING_MESSAGE=”<em>Loading the next set of posts…</em>”[/PHP]

<blockquote>hot ones i put on then they click on the left to view all tiles in that categories</blockquote> It defines items that have most view, you can see the mockup in the templatesja_wallhtmlcom_k2ja_wall_showcasecategory_item.php file as follows:
    if($this->item->hits >= $hothits){ $iclass[] = ‘item-hot’;

cheapwebz Friend

Hi can anyone help or hopefully you on my site please see the screen shot i have edited quite a bit of the CSS and now can’t remember which bits to edit where to get the menu inline with the logo.

cheers

1. Screen-Shot-2014-03-14-at-20.14.24
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 62 total)

This topic contains 62 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum