Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I have installed Pollux and it is fantastic. I can’t for the life of me get a collapsible menu working – do I need to install another module? Or setup my content differently? I’ve tried setting the different menus in the main HTML file and they all (transmenu etc) work but do no extend/collapse…

Any help appreciated..

ha le-viet Developer

Hi Peter,

I guess you’re talking about JA Collapsed Modules. To download this module, go to Zibal section or JA Extensions. Remember to read the guide step by step, you may find some useful information there.

Regards,
    Ha Le-Viet.

petergr Friend

Hi there,

Thank you for your reply, much appreciated. I actually mean – how do you make the drop down menus work (Transmenu etc?) NOT the modules – you can see my site here and see what I mean – I want the top menu items to drop down…

http://www404.pair.com/gwilym/lostbearings/

Any ideas? Do I have my configuration wring somewhere – do you know of a tutorial I could follow through?

Many thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  petergr 17 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum