Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I had posted about modifying the template to remove the left columns for one of the pages on the site. I removed all of the modules associated with the column, but still there is a column there.

http://www.faithcommerce.org/index.p…per&Itemid=888

Is there a way to “collapse” this so that I have the entire page to view the classifieds (right now the classifieds have a horizontal scroll), without having to create a new template?

Thank you.

Anonymous Moderator

Dear rashan,

I couldn’t view your url which you sent.

Besides i didn’t understand your question. Please let me in detail, if possible, send me the screenshots.

Thanks.

rashan Friend

On this page:

http://www.faithcommerce.org/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=888

There’s a far right narrow column, please ignore that someone has put something in it now, it was empty – anyway, I was told that the columns were collapsible, so what I was hoping was that this page would be full width so now right hand column at all. I removed all modules (except for the one someone has put back in :0) and still there was the right column – I was assuming it would go away if there no were no modules assigned, but that isn’t the case. I was trying to get out of having to create a new template that had no right hand columns, only one large content area.

Thanks,
    Dawn

Anonymous Moderator

Dear rashan,

In Administrator, i think you should edit all right module, in Menu Assignment box:
    + Select Select Menu Item(s) from the List
    + In dropdown list, ignore Test menu.

Hope it helps.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 15 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum