Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Dont know how to search for a solution so I am asking for help/directions

I am using Purity 3 template and as you know there is a Collapse navigation for small screens option which i have activated, When u click on the top right corner (i have made a custom photo) the menu appears and by clicking on a link a new page appears AND the Collapse navigation menu disappears.

Here comes my problem. I have an one page layout in a specific page with anchors
    Page with anchors
    and a different main menu appears in that page. In small screens when the Collapse navigation menu appears and u click on a link with anchors the Collapse navigation menu does not disappears thus taking up all the screen in mobile phones unless u click again in the custom made top right corner photo.
    Same thing happens with Off-canvas Sidebar when it contains anchor links (similar) the page does not move down cause apparently i am already in the page

Is there a way to make the Collapse navigation menu disappears once an anchor link in pressed and the user can then again either scroll down the page or make the Collapse navigation menu appear again and choose another anchor link

Thank you for your time spent to help me.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

In off-canvas menu, I guess you will use a menu module to show menu in off-canvas, is that right? If so, I’m afraid that you will have to customise to achieve that.

ej_drama Friend

i am sry i said nothing about off-canvas menu please be so kind to read my original post carefully

ty for your time

Saguaros Moderator

I see your point, could you update the login info: Admin + FTP account? I will try to check if I can help.

ej_drama Friend

By Admin + FTP account u mean u need the user and pass to access the site to do it urself?
    I think what i am asking is if its possible with some editing (and which file) to make the collapse navigation menu disappears when u click in any link which exsist there ty

Saguaros Moderator

It will require customization in JS code a bit. If you’re not familiar with it, you can hire a developer to get it done for you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum