Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hey, I’m updating a large website from Joomla 1.5 to 2.5, because of security reasons: http://www.itoctopus.com/is-joomla-1-5-26-still-secure
    The current template of the site is from JoomlArt, and is named JA Sulfur.
    Unfortunately, it is not compatible with Joomla 2.5, so I either have to wait before it’s updated or use another one..

My questions is thus, what is the closest related template in terms of design or/and functionality, which is compatible with Joomla 2.5?

Stork11 Friend

Hello sunden,

We do not offer Customer Service for free members on commercial products, please join us at: http://www.joomlart.com/member/signup.php for legal usage as well as getting our support on this.

Regards.

writeonwoman Friend

I am a legal member and have the same question. Would like to update some of my sites to 2.5, however, this template, Sulfur, as well as a couple of others are not compatible yet. Please advise if you are updating this template :((

Stork11 Friend

<em>@writeonwoman 345909 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am a legal member and have the same question. Would like to update some of my sites to 2.5, however, this template, Sulfur, as well as a couple of others are not compatible yet. Please advise if you are updating this template :((</blockquote>
    Hello writeonwoman,

You can try JA Methys or JA Tiris. They are based on Joomla! 2.5 and similar to JA Sulfur.

Regards.

nomad1108 Friend

I think it’s really a shame not to update JA Sulfur. :((

Are you planning to update it soon?

Thanks a lot.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@nomad1108 479680 wrote:</em><blockquote>I think it’s really a shame not to update JA Sulfur. :((

Thanks a lot.</blockquote>
    At the moment we have no plan to update JA Sulfur due to the lack of demand. You could browse through our gallery to find more recent templates with much better features.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@nomad1108 479680 wrote:</em><blockquote>I think it’s really a shame not to update JA Sulfur. :((

At the moment we have no plan to update JA Sulfur due to the lack of demand. You could browse through our gallery to find more recent templates with much better features.

Anonymous Moderator

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 8 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum