Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

Can you help me replicate the client/sponsors module as seen at the bottom of the ‘Corporate Home’ layout – image attached – as I cannot get the images opacity to be darker before hovering over them.

I have setup to custom module and tested with an image of my own but need some idea of how to setup the code for the opacity.

Please advise…

Thanks!

Chris H.

1. Untitled-3
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly share your working site url here, so that i have a look on it.
    Regards

Ch1vpH Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    On which page you are are getting this issue?
    I checked the homepage of site and it not showing the module.

Regards

Ch1vpH Friend

Hi, it’s as per my screenshot – attached – please note though that it is just a standard custom module…that I’m trying to replicate on another template.

Thanks again.

Ch1vpH Friend

Hi, it’s as per my screenshot – attached – please note though that it is just a standard custom module…that I’m trying to replicate on another template.

Thanks again.

1. custommod
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    If you want to use the JA Simply style on other templates, you can use inspect element to check the style classes and then apply the same class on other template style files.
    Example : http://prntscr.com/f05lis

Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum