Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    1. Navigate Here:
    2. Quickly Click on Any Parent Menu Item
    3. Notice that the item appears blank
    4. See Image Attached

1. Missing-Menu-Click
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    In this case It seems there is issue with template style layout on the pages . Kindly post your site super user admin details via Private reply . So can check it on your site .

Sylwester Kowalski Friend

I have added the admin access to the original post
    Thanks,

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Your site has a lot of css cusomization in custom.css file .below is the code loading when u hover on item

.uber-header.header-6 .navbar-default .navbar-nav > li > a:hover, .uber-header.header-6 .navbar-default .navbar-nav > li > a:focus {
        color: #ffffff;
        background: #2e3191;
    }

Add this in custom.css file and check . Also turn of Development mode of site .

The code had worked however I had to add !important to the end of both the color and background for the change to be present. (See Below) Thanks for your quick response.

.uber-header.header-6 .navbar-default .navbar-nav > li > a:hover, .uber-header.header-6 .navbar-default .navbar-nav > li > a:focus { color: #ffffff !important; background: #2e3191 !important; }

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly turn of Development mode of site and check , it loads the css file but before overriding the css for a sec its shows default color . At present i do not found the issue on your site , it looks fine .

The code had worked however I had to add !important to the end of both the color and background for the change to be present. (See Below)
    Thanks for your quick response.

.uber-header.header-6 .navbar-default .navbar-nav > li > a:hover, .uber-header.header-6 .navbar-default .navbar-nav > li > a:focus {
    color: #ffffff !important;
    background: #2e3191 !important;
    }

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi !important is used because you override the original code . To make it working you need add !important , otherwise the code is not override in custom.css

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum