Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I installed a fresh copy of Uber using the quickstart package and I am running Joomla 3.4.3 and Uber 2.1.1 version.
    I used the Joomlart Installer under Extensions to install a Site for Uber. I clicked the first button Uber_App. Once that installed the Joomlart installer disappears and I cant install any more sites. I would like to install all of them.
    Any help is greatly appreciated.

pavit Moderator

Hi
    <blockquote>Once that installed the Joomlart installer disappears and I cant install any more sites</blockquote>

You should enable again the plugin Plugin Installer – JoomlArt Installer from plugin manager

Sylwester Kowalski Friend

Thank you so much for the reply. I tried your solution I re-enabled the plugin and went back into the Joomla installer and installed a second theme. It install the second theme but removes the first theme. How can I install all of the themes at once?

pavit Moderator

<blockquote>How can I install all of the themes at once?</blockquote>

You cannot with this procedure , plugin install one theme and delete the installed one as described in the plugin itself , to have all themes installed you need to manually install them one at once following documentation

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 8 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum